Thursday, December 12, 2013

Semester's End

The semester is over!! Thank the Lord! I really enjoyed this semester, but I'm very thankful that is has come to a close. 
It has been a semester full of ups and downs, tears and cheers. I've made some amazing, godly friends. I've gotten involved in some awesome groups. And most importantly, I've grown in my walk with Christ. I've learned to depend on Him in times when earthly family and friends fail me. I've learned to rejoice in Him even in the face of trial and pain. I cannot wait to see what the Lord has planned for me in the coming semester.
In Summer Project news, the application has been submitted. It is out of my hands and into the hands of God and Project staff. Hopefully by this time next year I'll have a ton of stories to tell of California.
Now that the homework, studying, and stressing is over, I don't know what to do with myself. I think I'm just going to enjoy Me Time while reading and watching movies. 

Merry Christmas!
Tabi 

No comments: